Tuesday, December 15, 2009

PARANORMAL: Shadow People

A short splurge this time.


Shadow people have been a tight focus of mine since I first heard about this years ago.  The concept of shadow people hasn't been around very long, which is something that bites at anyone who bothers to research it substantially.  Me, personally, seem to fall onto accounts only starting in the last century.


I’ve noticed quite a few demonologists focus on this heavily because most of them are convinced that whatever these things are, they're not exactly benevolent.  Whether this is true or not remains to be seen, though in my interviews I’ve had a pretty common consensus about them.  I’ll describe this further below.


From my own research (both simply studying the research of others, and interviews), I've noted that there are three common appearances for them.  This is if they solidify enough to have a solid silhouette.  They either appear as a normal person silhouette, or as though they're wearing a cloak or a top hat.  The latter confuses me... so much.  But, coming from the school of thought that these are highly intelligent creatures, I can only imagine it's because it's a familiar sight (and adds to the surreal experience).  Witnesses I've interviewed have confirmed each of the appearances, and some have identified them as having red eyes shortly before they manifest to cause something to happen.  I tend to wonder if these varying appearances tend to mean something in their variances of methods.  The red eyes seem to be a malevolent charge, at least in the cases that I’ve interviewed about.


Another common thing I've found from those I've personally interviewed is that shadow people like high-stress environments, and they prey on environments that can be developed into high-stress ones.  Hospitals seem to be a normal stomping ground, possibly due to the illnesses and the tragedy that often occur there?  I've also witnessed them causing people to become angry and hostile where they never were before, and once torn from that environment, the victims returning to relative normalcy.  I've witnessed these victims losing power and internet and phone, and having their animals tormented during this sort of haunting as well.  It's quite perplexing.  And when I say “relative normalcy”, it seems they never quite return to what they once were.


As always, I’m willing to listen to anyone wishing to speak.  You may e-mail me.  If you choose to speak here, comments are not screened.

No comments:

Post a Comment